Please head to the registration page to sign up for a camp! Payment for all camps can be done via cheque made out to CrossIce Developments, E-Transfer, or Cash.
JUNIOR/COLLEGE PREP CAMP
** All Leduc Rec Centre Covid-19 regulations and guidelines will be sent out to all participating players **
AUGUST 5TH-10TH- LEDUC, AB @ Leduc Recreation Centre
Wednesday, August 5th through to Friday, August 7th- 7:00pm-8:30pm
Saturday, August 8th & Sunday, August 9th- 4:00pm-5:30pm
Monday, August 10th- 7:00pm-8:30pm
This camp will be very high-end, and will be treated like a Junior main camp. Sessions will entail game-like scenario’s, small area compete work, positional specific work, and more. Camp will be invite only!
COST: Players- $250.00, Goaltenders- $200.00
AUGUST PREP CAMPS!
AUGUST 24th to AUGUST 28th – LACOMBE, AB @ Gary Moe Sportsplex
ATOMS – 4:00pm-4:40pm- Dryland Training, 5:00pm-6:00pm- On-Ice
PEEWEES – 5:15pm-5:55pm Dryland Training, 6:15pm-7:15pm- On-Ice
BANTAMS- 6:30pm-7:10pm- Dryland Training, 7:30pm-8:30pm- On-Ice
MIDGETS- 8:45pm-10:00pm- On-Ice
ALL AT THE GARY MOE SPORTSPLEX IN LACOMBE!
COST: $250.00/player for all age groups
What does camp cover?
- Dryland Training: Dynamic Stretching/Recovery, Speed/Quickness/Agility, Power, Linear and Lateral Movement, Single-Leg Work and Balance, Hand-Eye Coordination, Puck Handling, Races/Compete Drills
- Power Skating with Skating Coach Reanna Jordan!
- Passing and Puck Control
- Shooting and Goal Scoring Work
- Small Area Games
- Game Awareness/Hockey Sense
- Game Situational Drills
- Skill Stations
- Checking- giving/receiving, pinning, checking hockey sense, open ice checking- for Bantam only
- Camp includes a CrossIce Camp Jersey!